We can talk fancy titles once we get to know you, your experience and your book that shows you walk the walk.
OK, you’re a copywriter. You’ve got a way with words, some decent years as a pro under your belt, and a sense of what’s possible when the creative process works well with a team you can optimize. So what do you want next?
At Truth Collective, we create remarkable, emotion-fueled opportunities for brands nationwide—and worldwide—every day. We’ve got a different agency model, big plans, and an opening for a writer with great chops and the character to match. If a chance to add your talent and energy to the area’s most passionate (and fastest growing says Rochester’s Top 100 and Inc. 5000) creative company sounds interesting, we want to hear from you.
- Create and contribute to the extraordinary ideas that will change culture, business, and results for our B2B, B2C, B2B2C, and B2Whatever’sNext clients—they will vary but our standard never does.
- Craft inspiring, smart, hardworking, wow-that’s-really-right-on-tone storytelling—from content to headlines to body copy to scripts and more—rooted in strategy and married with great art direction and design.
- Use your entrepreneurial spark and problem-solving skills to stay on top of multiple projects and a step ahead of challenges.
- Collaborate (and get along) with the creatives, planners, and account champions on our killer internal and collective teams.
- Managing teams, mentoring juniors and supervising production partners for efficient processes and effective outcomes.
- Communicate well, stay positive, surprise us with what you’re capable of, and come to work to work.
The talent level we need means you’ll likely have spent at least 8 years as a professional copywriter. Whether you’re doing your time at an agency, client-side, or freelance, we want to know what you’ve been up to in the real world.
A relevant degree—marketing, English, journalism, etc.—is preferred, but your skills, experience, portfolio, and personality are more important to us than your major.
You should be a veteran with Word, and be able to make your way around Keynote, Acrobat, and yeah, OK, PowerPoint.
Great space, even better people, and often a dog or two. We keep it casual but professional, and work inside standard business hours except when projects demand that extra push. Then we push.
Get in touch:
Email us with a portfolio link or PDF of your work at email@example.com