Senior Art Director—Great Thinker. Killer Designer. Team Player.
We are seeking an incredibly smart, talented, motivated, award-winning hybrid Senior Art Director to work on our national, regional, and local accounts in the B2B, health care, and financial services categories. 8+ years of creative agency experience—traditional and digital.
The right person is passionate about brands and advancing the agency’s creative reputation. Our new Sr. AD will partner with our interactive and account service teams to exceed client expectations and drive measurable business results. Join our team at one of Ad Age’s “Best Places to Work” and the Democrat and Chronicle’s “Rochester’s Top Workplaces.”
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working on all phases of concept and execution for print, DM, OOH, Web/interactive, collateral, video, and motion graphics/animation—from job inception though final production
- Concept independently or team up with talented writers
- Excellent design skills, knowledge of contemporary trends, type, UI/UX
- Ability to communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, visual comps, and interactive prototypes.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Selecting and supervising outside resources (photographers, illustrators, developers,
- Proficient in: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop; Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and working knowledge of HTML
- Thorough understanding of creative, interactive development processes
- Knowledge and experience with print (offset/digital) production techniques
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Time and budget management
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us in confidence at email@example.com. Be sure your response includes an overview of your relevant career experiences. We’ll happily respond to all qualified candidates. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.robertscomm.com/jobs/senior-art-director/ →