This is a part time position at 20 hours/week. We prefer this position be based in either Rochester or Buffalo, NY.
The Media Billing Assistant is responsible for the executional and data entry functions related to media billing. This individual works within Strata and various agency teams to ensure that appropriate invoices, billing and traffic has been entered to help support the media team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Traffics to vendors or platforms
Tracks, reviews and enters all digital media campaign budgets and pacing
Collaborates with Media Team, billing and finance to reconcile invoices and media spends
Enters media insertion orders into financial software per media plans
Media invoice collection and entry into financial software
Assists accounting department with client billing and reconciliations
Monitors billings for accuracy and communicates with personnel to resolve discrepancies or verify unusual items
Generates and reviews accounts payable/receivable reports for accuracy as needed
· 0-2 years of media experience
· Experience with the following channels and platforms a plus:
Ad Serving platforms
· Organized and attentive to details
· Knowledge of media concepts and tools
· General knowledge/understanding of accounting processes
· Hard working, energetic and flexible; able to handle multiple priorities, constant change and last-minute requests.
· Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
· Strata and Workamajig experience is a plus
We hold true to our core values of respect, integrity, teamwork, community, innovation and fun. We’re fueled by new ideas and original ways of looking at things. And we thrive on rethinking old norms. If you’ve got big ideas and a passion for progress, we want to hear about your vision.
Dixon Schwabl is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.