Website Martino Flynn
Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for day-to-day client contact and management of agency deliverables on multiple accounts; building strong/lasting relationships with clients, achieving clients’ marketing objectives and thereby assisting in the agency’s growth.
- Lead cross-functional project teams
- Develop creative briefs, specifications, budgets and timelines to drive campaign deliverables
- Forecast client revenues and manage agency resource usage accordingly
- Review all materials before client presentations/final production
- Work within agency processes to ensure all client transactions are properly executed and documented
- Develop in-depth expertise in client industries, businesses and target markets
- Build rapport and credibility with clients based on expert counsel and ability to problem solve and deliver as promised
- Maintain day-to-day contact with clients through the course of ongoing project management
- Organize/spearhead client presentations
- Stay alert for opportunities to grow client business and billings
- Continue to develop personal expertise in all facets of marketing and advertising
- Consumer and B2B marketing experience required
- Medical device and/or healthcare experience a plus
- Social media and digital advertising experience
- Working knowledge of mass media formats, GRPs, CPP, planning, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-starter with high initiative
- Minimum 5 years agency experience required.
Please send cover letter and resume to humanresources@martinoflynn.