Website Martino Flynn
At Martino Flynn, the Digital Strategist looks at brands and products holistically in order to identify the best approach, plans, tactics, and budgets required for success in the digital world.
- Develop forward-thinking, actionable digital plans that meet client objectives
- Develop and deliver presentations specific to digital marketing for current accounts and new business pitches
- Establish KPIs, develop reporting, interpret results, and apply insights
- Vendor Relationships: Source and manage vendors to ensure Martino Flynn is working with the most effective and efficient partners to meet agency and client expectations, quality standards and deadlines
- Thought Leadership/Competitive Analysis: Provide thought-leadership on digital marketing and media strategies to internal teams and clients to ensure that the agency delivers market-moving programs. Stay up to date on new digital media tools, capabilities, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that our clients can continue to be early adopters of these technologies
- Work in a cooperative and collaborative manner to provide best in class offerings to clients and facilitate holistic program execution with entire team. Serves as liaison between media, creative (including digital and video production teams), PR/social, and account staff as needed for the support of digital strategy and implementation
- New Business: Participate in new business activities by providing the strategy and tactical recommendations. Identify opportunities to pitch new business using Digital strategy and implementation as ways to open the door
- Budget Planning/Resource Management: Work with cross-functional teams to identify and recommend required resources in terms of roles, skills, hours, etc.
- Project Management/Execution: Work with digital project management in the scoping, development and management of project deliverables, timelines and other project related tasks
- Content/Community Management: Help identify thematic content areas to ensure that digital implementation is strategic, well executed, measured, and refined
- 8-10 years in PR, Advertising, Marketing Communications or related field
- Experience in developing, writing, and presenting integrated digital strategies
- Proven history planning and implementing digital media campaigns
- Demonstrated experience conceptualizing and executing successful social media advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of digital tactics, partners, networks, design, and user experience best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface directly with senior level clients and agency staff
- Experience identifying resources and managing and maintaining program budgets
- Consumer product, financial services, and/or medical device experience a plus
Please send cover letter and resume to humanresources@martinoflynn.