Website Bryx, Inc.
Bryx is searching for an energetic individual to join our diverse team as an in-house marcom specialist. The main priority for this individual is to help spread the footprint of Bryx 911. Bryx 911 is a free mobile app for first responders. With thousands of Bryx 911 users in Monroe County you will have a strong, satisfied and committed customer base to leverage your efforts. The Bryx team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we offer a casual and very creative work environment.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or related concentration
- 3-5 years in b2b marketing
- Experience in media buying and PR in industry specific publications
- Ability to monitor, create content, and report results for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Proficiency using multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and LinkedIn to meet marketing objectives
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) preferred
- Self motivator with ability to work independently
- Interest in technology is a plus
- Create, edit, and share content that drives brand awareness, community engagement, and growth across multiple social media channels targeting niche markets
- Monitor social media profiles and engage with potential customers across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, & LinkedIn
Bryx is a Rochester-based software company solely focused on public safety and emergency services. Bryx offers a flexible, creating and fun work environment. Without any marketing to date, Bryx 911 has thousands of weekly active users and Bryx has processed millions of 911 calls.