Website Superior Plus Energy Services
Reporting directly to the Vice President, Sales & Marketing, the Director, Marketing is responsible for all aspects of Superior Plus Energy Services’ (SPES) marketing plan including the management of the annual marketing spend. This role leads the marketing effort companywide and requires a strong aptitude in digital marketing skills, tactics and techniques. The Director of Marketing works closely with SPES corporate & field management to develop and implement a marketing and sales strategy to ensure growth & customer retention targets are attained by the USRF business. This includes overall responsibility for digital strategy, new product and channel development, management of branding and communications programs, strategic market analysis and sales support, SEO & SEM, and accountability to marketing spend ROI objectives.
- Leads, coaches and develops a strong, cohesive, high-performing marketing collaboration companywide to execute and support strategic marketing & sales initiatives.
- Develops digital based lead generation, new business development, customer retention and product education programs to support sales efforts and improve sales acquisition and retention results.
- Ensures digital tools and initiatives are developed to identify relevant universe of users, qualify target market and generate/nurture adequate leads for each business sector/segment.
- Conducts and applies digital research & market analysis to more effectively target new product offerings, promotions and pricing plans towards key market segments in commercial and residential markets.
- Works with partner agencies able to develop and support the digital platforms needed to secure good execution of the digital strategy.
- Serve as the internal expert and auditor for any project developed lead web platform development and maintenance.
- Support IT and Engineering in digital, tablet & mobile APP, CRM projects.
- Integrate interactive digital strategies with social media and mobile applications into experiential campaigns.
- Develops new product packaging, promotional offers and campaigns to meet and create market demand.
- Establishes brand and ensures consistent and high-impact marketing communications and advertising across the market area.
- Establishes and monitors sales plans and incentives to drive sales behavior and results, including responsibility for marketing budget spend & ROI spend justification.
- Performs other duties, as required.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://superiorplus.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/4ecd0a73-2678-9207-57fb-f73cf0909fbd/apply?source=466334-CS-12205 →