Title: Director of Business Development
dPost is adding a Director of Business Development to its team. Ideal candidate must possess a passion for new business development and demonstrate proven experience in significantly impacting the bottom line through sales initiatives, ideally in the advertising and/or production industry. This position is responsible for the entire business development/sales cycle from establishing new client contact, gathering and understanding client wants/needs, preparing quotes and proposals, and leading the client into production and post production services.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Assist in the creation of sales presentations to highlight dPost services
- Develop and maintain a data base of potential markets and customers
- Generate new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities including cold calling, canvassing, referrals, strategic partner relationships and organizational affiliations
- Participate in out-of-office meetings with local, regional and national potential customers on a regular basis and demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills, as well as skills in presenting, persuading and negotiating
- Maintain a documented system of new and existing customers and prepare timely sales activity reports as required
- Manage new clients and projects in the role of account executive
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position dPost in the marketplace
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to Beth Donovan, Senior Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org
dPost is an award-winning, full-service production and post production company offering major market services and amenities that are convenient, cost-effective and ego-free. Concept development and design, production, editorial, color, motion, VFX and audio – all in the heart of downtown Buffalo, NY. Yes, Buffalo – ranked #2 Best Cities to Relocate To (Sperling); #108 Best Places for Business and Careers (Forbes); and #6 Most Secure Places to Live in the U.S. (Farmer’s Insurance).