Website Wegmans Food Markets
Are you a creative powerhouse who loves strategic thinking?
If given the opportunity, would leading the branding of a Top 100 Company thrill you?
If you have answered yes, then you might like to work with us…because this is who we are.
We are looking for talent to develop, produce, and direct high quality, fresh, and unique creative work, upholding brand identity and personality to achieve results on time and on strategy.
We are a dynamic creative team of art directors, designers, photographers and writers.
We create, build, and solve. We are committed to excellence. We thrive under pressure.
We live for results. We have fun getting the job done.
We think broad. Our creative is diverse.
We design it all; magazines, packaging, ads, signage, digital. You name it, we do it.
See what we create! Click the video link below to learn more.
- Participate in and/or lead strategic brainstorming sessions by asking solid strategic questions and offering innovative ideas to help develop creative concepts
- Offer unique creative solutions as well as messaging on the fly that accomplishes defined strategy
- Develop, utilize, and maintain well-defined processes to measure and report on consistency, quality and operational efficiency across all projects
- Provide strategic focus and guidelines for the look and feel of all creative including words, illustration and photography
- Create and maintain an environment where our brand messaging and identity, and business objectives are clearly and readily understood and consistently adhered to
- Persuasively and clearly present design concepts against strategies outlined to Creative Leadership and Marketing
- Collaborate with all levels of the project, including Marketing, Production, and Creative on planning and coordination to ensure work is aligned with project objectives and deadlines are achievable
What skills, learnings, and experiences are required?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
- 5 or more years of Graphic Design preferably working for an agency
- Examples of creative solutions that solved business challenges and drove results
- A portfolio showcasing a broad range of creative thinking and outputs
- Able to think outside of the box and clearly articulate ideas to management for approval
- Demonstrated mastery of graphic design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- Proficient in understanding brand guidelines for effective execution (voice, tone, look and feel)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.wegmans.com/job/rochester/art-director/1839/7546958 →