Truth Collective is looking for a savvy, driven Account Supervisor who understands that building brands, builds business. At Truth, Account Supervisors manage and help lead the relationships with our key clients AND are the multitools of the agency; bridging the gaps between strategy, creative, production, and business know-how.
We create remarkable brand opportunities for our clients every day, and we’re seeking an Account Supervisor to help lead that charge. If you’re looking to join a passionate, fast-growing company that understands that good people make all the difference, we want to hear from you.
- Be the “trusted advisor” for our clients by bringing value to their businesses and creating remarkable opportunities for their brands.
- Exhibit thorough knowledge a clients business and strategically guide their communication initiatives
- Maximize productivity using a wide array of ideas and solutions to ensure an optimal creative process
- Demonstrate a composed, confident swagger as the day-to-day voice of the agency team.
- Anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues and spring into action to solve them.
- Assist our Brand Leader and Business Lead with the development of an annual Client Development Plan.
- Always stay cool, calm, and collected.
5–7 years in the field building brands and managing clients. We want to know the brands you’ve worked with and how you’ve made them better. Ideally experience in eyecare, financial services, or not-for-profit categories.
A relevant degree in marketing, communication, etc. But if you found your calling after college and your experience is more relevant than your degree, that works too.
We’re a Mac-based shop. You should know a thing or two about the Microsoft Office suite of products and dabble in Keynote.
Great space, even better people, and occasionally a dog or two. We keep it casual but professional, and work inside standard business hours except when projects demand that extra push. Then we push.