JOB SUMMARY: The Account Supervisor is responsible for developing and maintaining favorable relationships with assigned clients and all internal teams. This position also ensures that provided goods or services consistently meet deadlines, budgets, and client expectations at Truth Collective through collaboration with project partners.
• Supports the Account Director in developing and implementing strategies to maximize employee performance.
• Fosters a work environment that encourages creative thinking and continuous process improvement.
• Assists Account Director with coordinating activities of employees to ensure attainment of goals and objectives.
• Monitors performance and provides timely feedback, both positive and constructive, on a regular basis. Shares perspective with Account Director.
• Encourages continuous growth and development of team.
• Assists Account Director by providing clear direction and support to team, as needed.
• Maintains a deep understanding of the client’s business, competitive landscape, and overall business strategy.
• Manages project timelines in coordination with the Account Director and approves project briefs.
• Creates and manages accurate financial forecast of assigned accounts according to established timeline.
• Communicates project timelines, expectations and budget to project partners.
• Ensures execution of projects on time and on budget. Brings scheduling conflicts or financial concerns to the Account Director.
• Works with the strategy team to help establish the frameworks, briefs, etc. based on client business insights.
• Presents information clearly and concisely to clients and project teams, including delivering difficult news to clients.
• Leads and facilitates meetings as needed.
• Delivers presentations in a confident manner so as to effectively inform and persuade intended audience.
• Provides creative and strategic evaluation to strengthen the work to meet client expectations.
• Identifies opportunities and dependencies from one client project to another.
• Foresees potential client roadblocks and proactively addresses them.
• Reviews project scope and determines if a change order is needed.
• Understands MarComm strategies, platforms and tactics.
• Searches for opportunities to leverage internal resources.
• Owns small to mid-sized account relationships and develops account plans, independently.
• Understands and contributes to achieving internal goals and KPIs.
• Exhibits Truth values of generosity, truthfulness, ambition and energy.
• Accomplishes all other duties and tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing/Advertising or Communications and a minimum of five years’ Account Management experience or an equivalent combination of related work experience, training and/or education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
• Previous agency experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• MAC OS, Keynote
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to confidently speak, inform and persuade.
• Ability to interface directly with senior level clients and agency staff.
• Time management.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
• Effective problem-solving skills.
• Ability to analyze and learn from reporting data and insights