Truth Collective is seeking a driven, solutions-minded Account Executive to add to our talented and ever-growing team.
We create remarkable brand opportunities for our clients every day, and we’re seeking an Account Executive to help lead that charge. Truth Collective is a passionate, growth-mode agency that understands extraordinary people make all the difference—meaning top-notch coworkers as much as top-notch clients. If that sounds like a place where you could bring your A game, we want to hear from you.
- Serve as the day-to-day client partner to ensure all business needs are met. Lead daily correspondence, status, reporting, calls, etc.
- Be the stickiness that bonds our internal teams. Manage the team process and keep us moving forward.
- Oversee the quality and integrity of project work to ensure a remarkable client experience.
- Foster the creative and strategic delivery of our client solutions.
- Support our Brand Manager and Brand Leader with client development and planning.
- Manage client budgeting and billing activities.
- Add energy and fresh perspective to every conversation, debate, discussion, and powwow.
2–3+ years in agencies building brands and managing client projects. We want to know the brands you’ve worked with and how you’ve made them better.
A college degree in marketing, communication, etc. But if you found your calling after college and your experience is more relevant than your degree, that works too.
We are a Mac-based shop. You should know a thing or two about the Microsoft Office suite of products and dabble in Keynote.
Great space, even better people, and occasionally a dog or two. We keep it casual but professional, and work inside standard business hours except when projects demand that extra push. Then we push.