Networking. Inspiration. A great excuse to have drinks on a Tuesday night.
We have one heck of a creative communications community here in Rochester. And the purpose of the RAF is to keep that community thriving. Through events and programs, we educate, connect, and inspire great work–and we have a ton of fun doing it.
The RAF is designed (no pun) to:
- Wow you. We aim to expose current and aspiring communications professionals in all walks of marketing life—not just advertising—to ideas and experiences that will move you.
- Be your support group. We help connect our people with the resources they need to thrive in this business, whether it's to get in, get ahead, or get inspired.
- Help prevent brain drain. We expose our students with resources and inspiration that will encourage them to become part of the next generation of great Rochester ad folk.
- Raise the good bar to great. Through awards shows, portfolio reviews, and other standards-raising events, we're elevating what it means to be great in this business.
- Unite our community. Cool things happen when you leverage the powerful collection of marketing minds and creative thinkers.
We're part of something bigger
The RAF is an affiliate of the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the national organization empowered by 50,000 professionals in 220 advertising clubs, 220 college chapters, and 100 corporations.