In case you missed it, the January 20 Minutes and a Beer started the new year off strong with enriching content and key takeaways that you can use for your clients/business/passion project today.
Yelp Rochester Community Manager Megan Colombo shared an overview with us on what exactly a Yelp Community Manager does (spoiler: it’s a really cool job), and the serious impact that online reviews have on consumer decision making. She also provided attendees with a handy checklist with easy steps to take today to optimize your online review pages – including your business Yelp page.
Missed Meg’s presentation? Check out the slides from the presentation here, along with some additional resources curated by Meg for your perusal:
– Claim and manage your free business page at biz.yelp.com
– Complete your profile including relevant categories and website
– Add high quality photos to grab the attention of customers
– Do respond to reviews authentically
– Interested in the consumer data shared during the presentation? Learn more at yelp.com/factsheet
– Check out this Yelp blog on the Do’s & Don’ts of responding to reviews
– Questions about the Yelp Elite Squad? Shoot Meg an email & learn more here
Want to connect with Megan and learn more? Reach out to her anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org! From Megan, “I am always on the hunt for great local businesses and nonprofits to partner with, and would love to hear how else I can assist with your own/your clients’ growth goals.”
Thank you, Megan, for a fantastic start to the 2020 edition of 20 Minutes and a Beer!
- Ad Industry
- Brand Strategy
- Creativity United
- Direct Marketing
- Public Relations
- RifRaf Exhibit
- Social Media